Here are all the photo articles on the blog so far.
- Nikkor G lenses, overcorrected for the night
- Digital Exposure and the Importance of Tonality
- The Problem with Modern Optics
- The Lens Intention Diagram
- Micro-Contrast, the biggest optical luxury of the world
- Thoughts on the Right Camera and Lenses.
- The flattening of modern lenses or the death of 3d pop
- On gear and technical pressure
- Life after Autofocus: Comparing a set of superior 50mm lenses of the F Mount
- Vintage Nikkor 50mm relevancy test in 2016
- Battle of the Portrait Gods: Zeiss 85 1.4 Planar vs. Nikkor 105DC
- Sigma ART vs. Nikkor AF-D Test Part 1 : Sidelight Studio Controlled Test
- Depth vs. Flat Lens Comparison
- Extra Credits: Applying the micro-contrast test onto an OTUS lens.
- Is m43 flat? The side by side comparisons feat. the Lumix GX8